Monday, August 6, 2007

Flowers

This past weekend I took a mandated rest from my beloved needles. Mom, Emily and I with the help of Christine and Carla Glasheen worked on wedding flowers for a friend.
The weekend did have some hilarious moments -- for instance the florist tried to deliver the flowers to my house on Thursday rather than Friday morning. Well, I was at work on Thursday. The flowers didn't appear to suffer much even though they were needlessly out and about on Thursday. When Emily realized she had a class on Friday morning and couldn't arrive until 11:30 and Mom couldn't get off from her job until 12:30 we really thought the world we caving in on us... but we did it and we had a ton of fun during the process!
Emily and I worked together to figure out the bridesmaids' bouquets.

The result....

Working on the bride's bouquet....



No comments: