Saturday, September 1, 2007

Holiday Weekend = Knitting & Cooking

I have high hopes for this holiday weekend - i.e. I hope to get a lot of knitting done. JK has an old college buddy visiting and they are doing the "old college buddy" outings. So I am at home with the sole responsibility of providing meals when they are hungry. Therefore, I should be able to knit to my heart's content.
While our guest was sleeping -- getting adjusted to the time zone -- I went to the Farmer's Market with my sister. I love to get there early to purchase the "cream of the crop". But it also gave us a nice chance to have a long, lingering morning cuppa at the local cafe. I.e -- a nice long, lingering time to knit!
I just adore this little shop front. It is always closed when I walk past.
Someday I'll get a chance to peek in.







1 comment:

Heather said...

Thanks for the pictures! I'm glad you had a lovely morning. Em brought home apple cider spiced candles and decorated the table with the squashes she bought and your old fall plates. September is here! yeah!
BTW, knitting is wonderful physical therapy, in measured amounts. :)