Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Design III


I am knitting along nicely on my demonstration sweater for Design III: Top Down In Color. It has been a ton of fun to knit and I have been very surprised by how quickly it has knitted up. Although, should I be surprised? Top-down sweaters seem to knit up a bit faster. I am ready to do the sleeves and then on to the steeks. I won't show you the whole thing until after the class has started.
Also, there has been a lot of interest in this class. If you have your name on the sheet but have not handed in your deposit (half of the class fee) by December 20th I will have give your space to someone else (sorry).
Happy knitting everyone!

1 comment:

nancy said...

Beautiful!!!
Can't wait to start. How about directions for the swatch when we pay for the class? I'd like to have it done before the class starts.