Saturday, March 1, 2008

To Each His Own...

I stopped by my sister's house yesterday for a cup of tea and a chat. Mom was there too. It was so nice to catch up and hear the news from everyone.


While we had tea my sister read to us from some short stories she has been writing. We LOVED her stories. This particular one was very touching. I felt a bit like crying at the end.

I took these pictures to while we were listening because I thought it was so cute. We each were working on some artistic thing while she read. Rachel and I were knitting and my mom was sketching us!
Here is my mom's quick, interpretive sketch of me knitting and listening to my sister's story. Notice I am all bundled up in a shawl. Yep, it's still cold here. I don't know if spring will ever come. Oh, well. We can keep hoping!

Happy Knitting!

2 comments:

Heather L. said...

Ho ho ho, I didn't know you were snitching shots! :) We had a really fun afternoon! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Hey C... that was the best time... we must do it again... we are all getting good at our craft...and bringing up the little ones behind us :)....
love you
mom