Saturday, May 31, 2008

Mrs. Tucker

Mrs. Tucker,

I was so delighted to receive your comment on my blog the other day. I have so many fond memories of the times when you would babysit me. I went to publish your comment and the computer ate it up! I can't figure out what happened. I even thought that perhaps I was just dreaming! =)

But anyways -- since I'm not too sure how to get in touch with you, I thought I would just say, it was so nice to hear from you and I do hope all is well with you and your family!

With love,
Christina

1 comment:

Laura said...

Hi C... I just loved all your blog posts... they are wonderful... can't believe I have daughters that are so wonderfully talented...it is such a joy to see. :) I loved the story of the lady at Starbucks, asking you a Q about her knitting. and I love the stash one also.... so glad we have these blogs to keep up with our lives.... I miss you guys bussing around here with all your great ideas :)....but you are carrying on the joy we started when you were so very young... keep radiating a lovely life and thank God for His great goodness to you, for He is the master creater... love you a ton
mom