Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Rest

It has been a very long two weeks. In many ways I feel like it has been one terribly long day just because things have been so busy. But last night JK and I walked over to Starbucks and had a bit of a rest.



We ordered a french press which was prepared with skill. I was amazed how yummy the coffee tasted -- I think things taste better when you don't make them!




We sipped our coffee while JK read aloud the New York Times and I knitted. Ah, there is nothing like a bit of a rest.


If you want to know what I was resting from, my sister blogged it all at Blackberry Rambles!


2 comments:

Heather L. said...

Looks like a lovely time! Michael and I are waiting for our turn. :) As for bloggin, it's only half blogged so far. :) Two more entries needed to finish the weekend. :)

Alaina said...

So glad you were able to rest! The party was beautiful and everything was so yummy!