Monday, June 9, 2008

The German Village

JK whisked me away in the late afternoon. We had to get back to Indy and back to real life. But before we hit the road, JK showed me what he had been doing all morning and afternoon.


Of course he sniffed out a good book shop -- 32 rooms of books + a lovely garden to sit in and read.
Adorable houses with front gardens to remind us of Europe.


And two coffee shops -- a Starbucks only doors away from the community church & a independent coffee shop aptly names, "Cup O Joe."


It was there that JK sat me down to rest me tired feet and bought me a cup of coffee. What a delightful end to an amazing day!

Happy Knitting Everyone!

3 comments:

Heather L. said...

Wow! The German Village really was amazing!!! thanks for all the pictures. The Knitting convention looks pretty amazing too -- glad you got to go!

Mrs J said...

Thank you for visiting & commenting on my blog. Your visit to the trade fair looked like any knitters dream!

Kevin & Amy said...

What a cute place. Sounds like the convention was a success. :)