Thursday, June 12, 2008

Lunch on the Porch & Summer Lace

Tuesday I had the pleasure of hosting my mom, my older sister and her four munchkins for lunch on the porch.
It is always so much fun to spoil this kids.

While the grownups had portabella mushroom frittata with toast wedges, the kids had big bowls of mac & cheese with fistfuls of cold strawberries, followed by big cookies. Isn't summer fun?



When the house quieted down after their departure, I made myself a pot of tea and retired to my studio to work out the calculations for, "The TNNA Sweater" or as I have now named it, "Summer Lace."

The second test sweater is now being knitted to ensure there are no mistakes. I think the pattern should be at the printers by early next week. So, it will soon be available for your knitting pleasure!

Happy Knitting!

1 comment:

Heather L. said...

Ooooo, we did have fun!