Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Master Hand Knitting Classes, Level I

During this summer I have taken a day off at the shop. I really miss it. I hate breaking routine and I loved the routine of working on Wednesdays. But most of all I really miss all the fun knitting conversations on Wednesdays. The last Wednesday in August is my first Wednesday back at the shop and I am looking forward to it.

But, while I have the extra day, I am working on the Master Hand Knitting Class, Level I. I thought it would be easy. Huh, I was wrong. I have spend many Wednesday afternoons knitting and ripping, knitting and ripping.

I have no idea it I'm going to make it through, but I am bound and determined to try.


Since it is "supposed" to be fun I take all my "class materials" down to the sun room in a big basket, make a pot of tea and go at it.

So far I have six more swatches to do. After that comes the questions, the research paper, and
"The Project." But, thank goodness, the project for this level is only a hat!

1 comment:

Heather L. said...

It looks fun anywa. :)