Monday, June 9, 2008

The TNNA - Part I

When I came out of my early morning class with Lily Chin, I found Lin, Kim & Holly in the lobby of the Columbus Convention Center. They had just arrived and were waiting for the doors to the market to open.
It was a great time to do some celeb sighting -- the knitting greats were all around us. Do you recognize who this is? It's the great Lucy Neatby herself! (The lady in the blue dress)


After we briefly met up with Molly and found her picking out shawl pins for the store we headed off to the Unicorn booth. This is the long line for the first book give away.


At the end of the line we met the authoress of "Inspired to Knit" by Michele Rose Orne. I was definitely impressed with this book. If you don't already have it, this book would be a great one to add to your collection.


When we came across the Louet booth, Holly and I went nuts. The fiber was delicious and quite exciting! Molli had us sit down and order some yarn for the shop -- so guess what spinning buddies? We have some great fiber coming! Hooray!


No comments: