Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Big Sista's Review

Yesterday, my older sister, Heather, went with a friend to visit Noblesville and Westfield. I told Heather she had to visit Stitches & Scones (the yarn shop I work at on Wednesdays and Thursdays).

All day I had been anxious to hear how her adventure went. Well, to be honest, I was anxious to see if she liked "the little yarn shop, the place I adore & my favorite hangout." I felt like a little kid again waiting for her approval. Yeah -- you would think I would have grown up by now. But I suppose some dynamics of sisterhood never change.

Well here is her post - you have to check it out! I think she approved! I'm so happy! Hooray!

2 comments:

MacCárthaigh Family said...

Just popping by to wish you and yours a happy 4th of July from Ireland!
Ruth

MacCárthaigh Family said...

I popped over. It's a lovely post. The shop looks like a haven away from everything. I have a sister who works in a wool shop and enjoys knitting and sewing, but the shop is bright and not as cosy as this one!