Monday, October 6, 2008

Inspiration

It is fall. The autumnal bloom is gilding the leaves and and the apples in the field. It is the time of year I usually feel the most creative.... and I do. But for some reason I also feel extremely busy. Such is life.

In the midst of the hubub and hurry here are a few things that have been inspiring to me...

A day with a designer - check out Celtic Memory Yarn's day with Elizabeth Lavold! Her pics are soooo inspiring!

The Snuggery Cardigan by Anthropologie - doesn't it just excite you -- all those sideways cables?

The glow of autumnal colors in my mom's paintings -- aren't they to die for?

Zebra Knits newest Demi sweater has me obsessed. I am determined to find the time to make my own -- with a few modifications. Soo... I have Rowan's "Vintage Knits" coming to me in the make.

May you find your inspiration too!
Happy Knitting

No comments: