Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My New Office

Life is slowly getting put back together. It is amazing how dreadful a computer crashing can be.
However, it has enabled me --believe it or not --to reorganize my "knitting" space.

I have finally combined my office and my knitting room into one space. Granted, the only space for it was down in the basement. But, it is a "room of my own," and I love it.

I was able to organize my knitting books and folders. I found that I don't have that many knitting books. I have a few on my list for Christmas...

I finally have the space for an idea board. I LOVE it. Now when ideas for sweaters come popping into my head I can sketch them out and gaze at them for a while and tweak them. SOOOO happy!

My stash shelf isn't perfected yet. My goal is to change the ugly boxes into uniform nice boxes. But the ugly boxes were cheaper for right now. =)

Happy Knitting!

1 comment:

Heather L. said...

How very exciting! I'm so happy for you!