Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Emma Jacket


You asked for it, you now can have it. I have finally finished and printed (or for those of you far away, posted online) The Emma Jacket.

I have two versions in the pattern, a cropped version and an hip-length version. You can also make the flared sleeves 3/4 length or short (elbow length). There is a lot of versatility to this pattern.

I have three of these now and I wear them ALL the time. This little jacket really completes an outfit. I fully intend to make more for myself.

You can see all the specs here.

You can buy the pattern online through Ravelry or at Stitches & Scones. If you are local I would encourage you to support our wonderful LYS and buy the pattern from Stitches & Scones. Besides, you can use your 10% off bag discount at the shop!

Happy Knitting Everyone!

3 comments:

Amy K said...

I love this style with the 3/4 bell sleeves. How cute! Fall must be your favorite season since the weather turns and you can wear all your cute stuff!!

Heather L. said...

ooooo... how do I get a bad discount too. ;) j/k

Alaina said...

Beautiful! I just love it!