Monday, November 17, 2008

Mr. Rabbit's Dinner Party

My mom and dad had the whole family over for Sunday Dinner yesterday. It was fun to be all together at mom's house again.

As usual, mom was really creative in her table decorations and yummy food. The theme was, "Mr. Rabbit's Dinner Party." Mr. Rabbit had a prominent place on the buffet table, close to the steaming pot of stew.
We all still fit at the table -- well, the adults do. The little ones had their own special tables close by.
JK and I miraculously arrived before anyone -- we're usually late -- so we snuck a pre-dinner cup of tea and I worked on my knitting. I have been swamped with Christmas knitting, sample knitting and finishing work.
Right before dinner, my sister Heather gathered her kids (and husband) for a Christmas picture.
Aren't they sweet?

I hope you all had a lovely weekend!
Happy Knitting and good luck on any Christmas knitting!

2 comments:

Heather L. said...

Of course! Mr. Rabbit's dinner party!! Why didn't someone tell me? Wonder where the book is.

Brownie Knits said...

This Christmas knitting is getting the best of me! I have something like 12 projects done, but I still have many to go. I'm not sure how I got into this big of a commitment! Of course, all I want to knit are things for myself. Bad elf...