Monday, December 15, 2008

Keep Knitting...

Well, another lace shawl has been completed! Hooray! But I can't show it off until after Christmas.

And since I can't show pictures of Christmas presents until after Christmas I thought I would just show a bit of a blob of it.....

I had been waiting eagerly for Knit1 to hit our shop. I had seen all the "previews" for this issue so I couldn't wait until I actually got one.

I was extremely pleased with it. The magazine has brief profiles of our favorite knitting bloggers as well as original designs by them. Yes! You actually get to see the face of Brooklyn Tweed in this magazine. I loved reading a little more about Ysolda and Glampyre. It is one of those "must have" mags!

Happy Knitting!

1 comment:

Ruth MacC said...

Well, if I can't admire the shawl I can admire your nice chair!!! I finished the blanket and gave it to my mum as a gift and she and mu family like it. I sewed all the squares together and then sewed it on to a beautiful blanket. It turned out nice and so I am continuing to knit squares for the next one.