Monday, December 22, 2008

Little Christmas Woolies


Little Christmas Woolly Cowl

This Christmas I wanted to design something for all of you who have supported and encouraged me in my designing endeavors this past year.

You can download the pattern free off of my Ravelry Store. For those of you who aren't part of Ravelry I'll try to come up with another download site soon...



Little Finger Woolies



Little Leg Woolies



I love the Little Leg Woolies. In fact I'm wearing a pair right now. They keep your ankles and legs warm thus keeping your feet warm. I hate cold feet.

Enjoy the pattern! And thanks again, everyone, for being so supportive and wonderful!

Happy Knitting & Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Laura said...

HI Chris... love your blog... and those ankle warmers... are super... great idea.... keep up the good knitting... you are so creative!!!!

can't wait to see all the Christmas presents...

love
mom