Monday, December 22, 2008

Non Christmas Knitting

I am finally nearing the end of all my Christmas knitting. I can feel the waves of relief already reaching my anxious little mind.

However, since I still can't reveal secrets... here is a peak at something a finished and then another peak at something I can't wait to start.

Above is a little 6-9 month baby vest I designed on commission for Kelly. She needed a baby gift to give ASAP so away I went to the drawing board. I was supposed to come up with some sort of a vest because the baby's father always wears vests. Isn't it adorable?


Then.... I stole some time to work up the measurements for a sweater for .... ME! So, I sat down with a cup of tea and some of my delicious homespun Shetland wool and ... cast on a lovely sweater.

Happy Knitting Everyone

No comments: