Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas Knits

Some of the secret Christmas knitting can now be shown.

I gave my three sister in laws lace shawls for Christmas. Every girl needs a little something to go with their favorite black dress, right?

The third shawl is in Cyprus and therefore, not in the photo.


Mom Wall received a very warm Icelandic Shawl.
It looks beautiful over the back of her green leather couch.


JK received a very warm reversible Alpaca hat I made for him.
The pattern inspiration came from EZ -- of course. You can check out her book, "Knitting Around," for your inspiration.

I need to get pictures of my sisters' sweater I made them as well as my mother's sweater.
And there is a hilarious story to go with the pictures so stay tuned....

1 comment:

Heather L. said...

The shawls are gorgeous!!! I think I need to learn to knit one.