Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My Newest Project

Well, I will soon no longer be able to keep my newest project a secret. My tummy is growing faster than I thought it would! =) But I suppose that is a good thing - it means everything is going along smoothly.

You've probably guessed it! I'm pregnant with my first baby. My husband and I are delighted.

I've already been dreaming up new baby sweater patterns, materinity sweaters, maternity tank tops, etc. We'll see how much I get designed amongst the other things I have to work on. But it is fun.


I have completed the first little pattern for my baby collection. The vest is called, "The Little Professor." It is now for sale at Stitches & Scones and on Ravelry. I hope you enjoy it!

Happy Knitting!

8 comments:

Heather L. said...

Yay!!!! We're so excited!

Alaina said...

Congrats, Christina! I'm so happy for you!!

Peg Alexander said...

Wonderful! I cannot wait to see you and your bump! You will be a terrific mom.

Amy K said...

I had heard from an excited niece! How very wonderful. You will be such a great mom.

Elisabeth said...

Congratulations! I haven't made a stitches n scones trip in a while because I have been trying to bust some stash. However, I have been ogling your design page and think that next week I will need to pick up a few of your patterns... Good luck with project baby!

Joel and Stacey said...

Congratulations! When will the little one be making his or her first appearance?
~Stacey

Jennifer and Steve said...

Congratulations on your pregnancy! I am so glad you commented on our blog so I can check yours out. You are such a great knitter!!!!! jennifer :)

Karen Winslow said...

Hi Chrissy! This is wonderful news!!! You are already glowing! We love you so!! Love, Aunt Karen