Monday, February 2, 2009

Needles

You know how little needles can get lost and broken? Well, I finally got mine organized thanks to two gifts from my sister.


My sister gave me one of her beautiful Double Point Needle Cases for Christmas. She saw that I had filled up the one she gave me for my birthday and was desperate for another one.





They are so handy and convenient. Now that I have two, I moved my 5" DPs to one case and the 7" DPs to the other case. These little DP cases pack so nicely in your knitting bag. If you are a sock knitter, they are a must.




And guess what! You can get one too! Yes! Heather sells them on her Etsy shop and they too are reasonably priced. If you don't see a color that will match your knitting bag, just send her a note and request a custom one!

No comments: