Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Socks

My cozy hand-knitted socks have really been my life-line these past few weeks with the chilly weather. There is nothing like them when it comes to warmth and coziness.

Some people are sock knitters only. Others vow they could never knit a sock because it is not seen by everyone. I just smile and think, "If you made yourself a pair, you would understand."

I don't knit socks exclusively. I don't even work on my socks every week, but I sure do have a pair or two on my needles. They are worth every moment that goes into them.

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

Oh, Christina...I *love* that sock pattern! Looks so cozy! Where did you find the pattern?

Peg said...

Hey! I resemble that remark! Seriously, though, I am working through my dislike and may actually cast on my first sock in years. Keep up the good - very good - work.

Ruth MacC said...

well, you know what they say about Ireland? Forty shades of green & the Emerald Isle.
It makes up for all the rain:-)

shannon said...

Christina - I forgot to tell you last Lords Day that I am working on my first pair of socks "two at at time" on a 40" needle, toe up...it is delightful!

love and hugs - Shannon C.

Katie said...

Wow, these are adorable! They look so warm! :)

----
http://www.knit1pearl1.webs.com
Knitted baby wear & toys