Friday, March 6, 2009

I'm still here...

So sorry for my long silence. I'll try to make sure that doesn't happen again. I've been so tired lately - you can see why. My tummy is expanding and the baby is growing. I'm just finishing up the first week in my 2nd trimester. I'm told that I'll start having more energy soon. Well, maybe it's already happened because I'm blogging....

I recently finished two little sweaters for my cousins, Annie & Priscilla. They just had new babies -- Annie had a little girl & Priscilla had a little boy. What fun it was to knit these up!

For Annie's little Claire I used some of my Fleece Artist handspun that I had spun last year. I modified a Knitting Pure & Simple pattern.

For Priscilla's little Phin I used some Brown Sheep that I had dyed in a crock pot. Again, it was a Knitting Pure & Simple pattern that I modified.

Happy Knitting & have a lovely weekend!

4 comments:

Karen Winslow said...

Hi Chrissy, The sweaters are beautiful!!! And the belly is even more beautiful!! Love, Aunt Karen

ladysaphira said...

Such cute sweaters for such cute babies!

I found you from Karen Winslow's blog. I sit for her once in awhile when she wants to do a head study and I always bring my knitting to keep me busy.

The Brit said...

Your sweaters are just gorgeous and you look so cute with that bump!

Ruth MacC said...

I only just found out you are expecting from a photo on your sisters blog. Congratulations!