Monday, March 23, 2009

Spring Birthdays

Spring Birthdays are just the best. Although I suppose I am bias since I'm a spring baby too.


Yesterday we had the best time celebrating Suse's birthday. The weather was so nice we were able to eat our cake in the sun room.

Bobby was on the prowl for any cake crumbs. He didn't get any (it was chocolate cake) and thus, he was very sad.

I was quite amused to look up and realize we were all knitting. Rachel (my 8-year-old niece) and I are not in the picture but we were knitting too. The only ones no knitting were Suse and JK. Suse told us that she had tried to learn to knit when she was 12 but didn't have anyone to teach her. So... we've all decided to get her some needles and yarn as a late b'day present and teach her!

1 comment:

Heather L. said...

So fun to see your pictures from your angle! :) It was a great afternoon! Thanks for hosting us.