Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Busy Work

I'm still here even though I haven't posted in ages. Life got really busy around the beginning of April. And this past week I got my 5th cold of this pregnancy. So far I catch a cold every month. Not fun.

So that's my excuse and here are some pictures of what I've been up to. I'm determined to have a garden this year. JK and my mom have been helping me. Together we dug the nasty clay out of the spot we designated for the garden. I tracked down some top soil and we're going to have that delivered this Saturday.

It was hard work. We all took turns digging and dumping. But I think it will be worth it all. My mother in law gently reminded me that the garden is going to need to be harvested right around the arrival of the baby. I really had not thought about that. Ha! We'll have to see how it goes. I can always send JK out to pick in the evenings!

No comments: