Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Temptation Cowl Vest

I just finished off another design for Alpaca With A Twist. It always feels good to get a pattern finalized and the sample sweater mailed off. Usually I have a few designs pop into my head while I'm working on one design. It spurs me on to finish so that I can quickly design the next thing that popped into my mind. Yep, I know, I'm crazy.


It was fun to design with Alpaca With A Twist's newest yarn, Temptation. Made from baby alpaca and silk nubs it has a luxurious feel to it. It almost has the look of raw silk. I LOVE it.


I designed the vest to be worn with the collar down ....

.... or up, depending on your mood or the weather that day. It is a loose fitting vest without buttons -- I loved the drape of the yarn and did not want to constrain it in any way. But you could close it with a zipper, shawl pin or whatever your heart desires.

1 comment:

Heather L. said...

Oh, very, very nice. I want one of these! :)

Enjoyed seeing pictures of Easter! You look great in your outfit.

I hope the dirt delivery goes well!