Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Lacey Temptaion Cardigan

Just before I left last week I finished and mailed out the next design for Alpaca With A Twist.
It is the Lacey Temptation Cardigan.

I LOVE this cardigan. Temptation (Baby Alpaca & Silk) makes the feel and drape of this cardigan seem so elegant and rich. Because the yarn has a lot of drape I went with another a-line design and a loose feel. The lace collar down the front is accented by the garter stitch body, making this a fun knit. You have relaxing rows between two lace & cable panels.

The best part is .... this cardigan is entirely seamless! Yes! No sewing, no seaming. It all starts at the lace panel at the back of the neck and the yoke is picked up from there. It's magic!

Want to knit it? Have your local yarn store contact Alpaca With A Twist for the pattern!
Happy Knitting!

2 comments:

Bebiane said...

Yes i want to knit it :-))but I dont´ think I can find it in Denmark.
Love from Bebiane

Heather L. said...

Very gorgeous!!! Maybe I want to knit it. :)