Friday, June 19, 2009

Baby John's Wedding Vest

Baby John's little gray vest for Bethany's wedding is finished. Bethany's wedding is 6 weeks after Baby John's due date so I really wanted to get this done and out of the way before any of the other knits I have planned for him.


I put a little opening in the back neck edge so that it would be easier to get over a baby's head. I need to look for a little gray button for this vest.

I used Wash Day Wool from Reynold's Kid's Collection and knit it on #2 needles. I have fallen in love with this wool. It was wonderful to work with and really soft after a soak in Eucalan.

I have plans to pick up more Wash Day Wool next week.

Well, back to the grind -- I have one more big design deadline before I officially can go on "maternity leave," and just concentrate on designs for Baby John.

Happy Knitting!

1 comment: