Saturday, June 27, 2009

Isn't this yarn scrumptious? On Wednesday I noticed that the second shipment of Malabrigo Sockyarn, Color: 850 Archangel had arrived.

We haven't been able to keep this colorway in stock for very long. It really is extradinary in person.
I had to purchase one skein. Since then it has been adorning my "sweater bust" next to my desk. It is simply a work of art. The colors swirl together with such fluidity I am reminded of a watercolor painting.

I'm working on some really cute lace neck scarf patterns. Neck scarves have been the rage -- just look in the accessory department of Target, there are gobs of colors and styles to choose from. So far I have resisted buying one because, "Well, hello, shouldn't I be wearing a knitted one?" After all, I'm a knitter. We'll see if you all like them. The first one will debut soon!

happy knitting!

No comments: