Monday, June 8, 2009

Queen Anne's Cardigan in French

This morning I received the nicest request in my email from Flora. The request was to publish my pattern in French for our fellow French knitters to enjoy. As a result, Queen Anne's Cardigan is now available in French! I can't wait to see some finished cardigans!

On another note, Flora did bring to my attention my failure to note in the pattern that the sleeves are worked in the round. The sleeves are worked in the round. You will want to pick up the sleeve stitches from the stitch holders on a 16" circular needle, place a marker and join in the round.

Also, on the edging: the pattern is a multiple of 10 stitches until Row 7, where you work an increase so that the BO edge is nice and stretchy!

I hope this helps everyone knit smoothly!
Happy Knitting!

1 comment:

melly~ said...

thanks for stopping by my blog! your knitting is just so lovely.
nice to have met you too. i'm sure i'll see you again.
till then,
melly~