Thursday, July 16, 2009

Baby Knitting Planned

Well, since my last post we've been to Labor & Delivery Triage twice to stop premature contractions. This little boy wants to come out and experience summer I think. I'm on medication now and relegated to "house rest" although, thankfully, I'm not barred doing small things.

But all that activity has made me get my act together regarding Baby John's knitting. On the needles right now is a lovely chocolate brown cardigan. And, as you can see above, I've got grand plans for more. (Although, realistically, I know I won't get it all done.)

Bobby isn't too sure about all this new activity in Baby John's room. He's taken to sleeping under the crib with all his bones or sleeping in my chair in Baby John's room. I think Bobby is thinking the room is for him. Ha! Poor guy, we'll have to make sure the transition goes smoothly. He's so used to being the baby in the family.

2 comments:

Heather L. said...

oo-hoo!!! Looks good! ;)

debra snyder said...

our cat did not eat for about 2 weeks after our new baby came home. he eventually gave in...........