Saturday, July 25, 2009

A Rainy Saturday

You probably get tired of Saturday morning coffee shop pictures from me. But it's my favorite thing to do on a Saturday morning.

This morning JK and I were out at 8 AM and managed to leisurely walk around the Zionsville Farmer's market before it started raining. Once the rain started we dashed to G. Simons for coffee.G. Simon's has a tiny seating area beneath their front awning. It's a fun place to sit because you can "people watch" as you talk. Of course my big knitting bag went with me. It rained quite a bit while we sat and had coffee and talked, but we were dry and happy.

I tell you, there is nothing like a Saturday-morning-coffee-shop knit. It's the best!

PS: I'm getting bigger, aren't I? I feel like my cheeks look like a chipmunk's and I'm wearing a basketball on my tummy! 5 more weeks! I'm not too sure I'm mentally prepared for this little guy -- but I'm so excited about meeting him!

2 comments:

Tonia said...

Christina
You are adorable! I can't wait to meet the little guy too.
Tonia

Jess said...

You look beautiful! And you're supposed to be geting bigger! Sounds like a wonderful morning yesterday. Now a days for us, if we go out and get coffee on a Sat. morning, it's now quite as laid back as it once was!!! We don't mind though! How've you been feeling?