Thursday, August 6, 2009

Summer Dying

Well, I've been up since 1:30 AM with cramps & small contractions. I honestly thought that I would sail right up to my due date with no pain or contractions and then, boom, one day I would start labor and John Winslow would be here. No.... so far it's been a little bit of a miserable process of annoying cramps & contractions during the day and sleepless, crampy nights.

So.... I thought I would distract myself by showing you all some of the hand dyed yarn I have recently worked on.

Above, I dyed some lace yarn for two different projects -- I can't wait to cast on.

Some fleece to spin -- will I ever have time again to spin?

Beautiful denim Lin and I dyed last Friday along with some beautiful vintage rose below... both the denim and the vintage rose are available for purchase at Stitches & Scones.

Happy Knitting! Right now knitting is keeping me from going nuts!

1 comment:

Jennifer and Steve said...

Beautiful! I love your yarns. I so hope you feel better soon.