Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Wedding

Baby John and I did make it to the wedding but I have no picture to show that I was actually there. One the other hand, was I really there? I seemed to be always tucked away somewhere nursing or running to change a dirty diaper! =)

Baby John and JK looked so sweet together. Baby John fit into his little gray vest I had made him back in the summer. I was so pleased.

The candelabra arrangements Mom made on Friday afternoon looked stunning.

The groomsmen looked handsome in their boutonnieres.

The bridesmaids looked beautiful with their bouquets.


And the bride was simply radiant with her bouquet. It was a beautiful wedding and reception. And now it is Tuesday morning and I am still in my PJs and I still have the flower arranging room to clean up! Ah, but life is good!

2 comments:

Heather L. said...

Yes, the flowers were amazing. i need to get you that picture of the 3 of you.

Bethany said...

I just looked at all the wedding posts. All the pictures are so great! Thank you all again...Everything was BEAUTIFUL :)