Monday, November 9, 2009

HiyaHiya Interchangeable Needles

I finally received the long awaited HiyaHiya Interchangeable Steel Needle Set I had ordered in the summer. And I think I really like them.

The set comes in a sweet little case, very handy for stashing in your knitting bag.

I purchased the small needle set which comes with #2 - #8 needles. The needles screw in without a tool, something I love. I am always hunting around in my Harmony needles for the little key.
The case itself has two great pockets. One inside and one on the backside of the case.

Four cables are included 16", 32", 40" & 47". Because you can create a 16" circular needle with this set the needles themselves are a little shorter than say, the Harmony set which does not have the option of creating a 16" circular needle. Because of the shorter needles some people may not like the HiyaHiya needles. However, for me, the 16" option is worth it! I use a range of needle lengths when creating a sweater.

Where can you order them? Stitches & Scones. And at $67.50 it's really a great deal!

No comments: