Friday, November 20, 2009

John's Baptism

I'm so sorry it has taken me so long to update you all about the much anticipated weekend. Some severe headaches have barred me from the computer. But today, I'm back.

John's Baptism was beautiful. I thought we were about to have a meltdown in the pew, for he was very sleepy. But we made it through the baptism and he even fell asleep as the pastor prayed! It was so cute. Although, because I could tell a meltdown was about to ensue, I left his passifier in his mouth. Thus Baby John was baptized, passifier and all!

Here's the little guy, heavy lidded and ready for a nice long nap.

Mom made a beautiful, Williamsburgish centerpiece for the table. I loved it!

The grandmas with the sweetest baby ever.

I did get his little baptism cardigan done. He wore it as his outfit before and after the baptism. He looked so cute. It's a bit big so he will grow into it. Now I want a matching one! There is nothing like a creamy cabled sweater...

No comments: