Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Yarn Along






Hello Friends! It's another drizzly day. This time it is drizzling a rain/snow mix. How lovely. Right? Ah, well. It's a good sugaring snow for all those Maple Sugar farmers out there. So perhaps I can get excited for them.  But for us we contented ourselves with a delightful visit from neighborhood friends this morning, some yummy treats and some hot tea.

Now it's the early afternoon and I'm about to cozy up with some knitting although I desperately want to take a nap. Oh, those hard decisions.

Do you see my scrappy blanket? Isn't it fun? I'm using the Zig and Zag Sock Yarn Pram Blanket by Debbie Orr. It's easy and simple and fun. Oh, boy is it fun. It's kinda a race to see what color I'm going to add on next. Can't believe I have so many sock yarn ends - but it's those lace shawls I love to knit. And one can never have enough baby blankets on hand to give as gifts. I'm always behind when it comes to baby gifts.

I'm reading The Secret Keeper by Kate Morton and wishing I had all the time in the world to sit down, knit and read. Ah, well. Such is life. It's the little honey in the day when I do get a chance to do that!

Hope your day is going well!

Joining with Ginny!






1 comment:

Lulu said...

what a beautiful blankie