Friday, March 8, 2013

Warm and Cozy












Hello Friends!

We've been savoring this pretty, pretty snow by baking and crafting and drinking tea. I've finally been able to manage a cup of weak tea this week! Yes! I've been "Off" tea for nearly two months now. Can you believe it? It came as rather a shock - all of a sudden tea tasted like metal. Ah, the mysteries of morning sickness and pregnancy. =) Now that I've hit the 3 month mark "morning" sickness is lessening! Hooray! I have a lot to be grateful for.

I finished the Zig & Zag Pram blanket. Yes, remember the tiny little pink granny square blanket. I'm in the mood for baby blankets. And as you can see from my post yesterday I'm starting an a little blue granny square blanket. We'll find out the gender later on but for right now it's kind of fun to make both and dream a little. The Zig & Zag Pram blanket is a great way to use up sock yarn leftovers - and boy, don't we all have a ton of them! I still have enough leftover to do another blanket!

Now that I can enjoy tea again... a little bit at least... I know my sister has some tea tastings up her sleeve! What fun to look forward to!

Have a wonderful weekend!
Joining with Heather for her "Tea Trolley" Don't forget to join up with Heather for her Friday Tea Trolley and share your pictures of tea that week!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations on your pregnancy!!
ariele

Anonymous said...

Wow! Such great news! Congratulations! Looking forward to seeing all the cute little things you will create for your baby.

Reneelynn said...

I come to your blog quite often but don't usually comment, but today calls for a comment!!!! So happy for you and the expected baby. May all be well.

Megan said...

Yeah!! My mom leaked the news to me a few weeks ago and I'm so excited that you are making it public!! Congrats, friend! I'm thrilled for you guys. :)

Helen Philipps said...

Congratulations at your lovely news! It looks so cosy over at your place, and I hope you are able to enjoy lots of cups of tea again now! Your tea cosy and blanket look lovely. Thanks so much for visiting me! I will be back to see you and your lovely makes again soon :)
Have a great week.
Helen x

One Acre Follies said...

This is what I get for not changing your blog address in my reader! I'm just now reading this. Congratulations!!!!! I'm so excited for you all. Please, please call if you need a hand!

Nikki Wall said...

congratulations on you pregnancy! How exciting!