Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Yarn Along













Hello Friends!

Just when I was really hoping for some warm weather we got another snow storm. As I watched it come down last night I closed my eye and tried to imagine the excitement this kind of snow would create if it was the first snow. I'm trying to keep that remembered excitement as I look out on it this morning. My gardening plans, my afternoon walking plans can wait. I'm also reminding myself that all of this snow is replenishing the poor trees from the terrible drought we had the last 3 years. It's all part of the plan. It's okay.

I finished The World of Call the Midwife! Loved it! Especially the diary the script writer kept during the production. I loved her description of meeting Jenny Worth and savored her memories of Jenny Worth right before her death. I also finished "Shadows of the Workhouse" and therefore have now read all the Call the Midwife books. It's kind of a sad moment. I enjoyed them all so much.

I'm still reading The Secret Keeper - it's really good, one of those books you just want to keep reading until it's finished.

And... a midst other things, I'm working on yet another granny square blanket. Love them!

3 comments:

Amy Caroline said...

I love granny squares too. They are so much fun and turn out so lovely!

Lori ann said...

i really need to read those books, i've enjoyed the series on tv so much. your snow looks so wonderful to me, it is cold here again, but last weekend we spent on the beach. if you'd like a little vacation to the shore, visit my current post!
pretty grannies!

Charis's Mum said...

The pictures of the snow look lovely.