Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Catching up









Hello Friends!

So sorry for the long absence. It has been busy around here. Wedding flowers, a dear friend's wedding, my birthday, celebrations and a few lazy days and then I fell very sick with a triple infection! Nose, ear and chest infection. Can you imagine. Absolutely ridiculous! But I suppose your body does strange things when you're pregnant. Thanks to some mild antibiotics I'm on the mend.

I don't think I've told you all yet, but we're expecting another little boy! Hooray for boys! John is perplexed. He really thought he would have a sister (his cousin who is younger than him is a girl so perhaps this influenced his thinking). I'm relaxing a bit - after all we've done this before - nothing new to learn. (Perhaps) =)

So - onward, forward with wonderful little knits for boys!

4 comments:

Amy K said...

Sorry you have been sick! Hope you are on the mend now.

My guess is that this new little one will be so different. :) That's usally how a second child is regardless of gender!! :) We are very excited for you. And Carson, who does not have a brother, will have another little friend to play with. Yay!

YarnOnTheHouse said...

Congratulations! Little boys are such a blessing. :) -Ve

Stephanie said...

I tried to comment this morning on my phone, but I don't think it worked...

Exciting to hear you are expecting another little boy! Of course, it's great news either way. When are you due?

Stephanie said...

I tried to comment this morning on my phone, but it didn't work with the "prove you're not a robot" thing...

Exciting to hear you are expecting another little boy! Of course, it's good news either way. When are you due?

Emma is now 10m and is crawling all over the house, exploring everything, and cruising on anything she can hold onto.