Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter














One of the things I love about holidays is the chance to gather those you love in one place and for a few hours talk and laugh and dream together. It always goes by too fast. Big sigh. But thank goodness God created memories! We'll be savoring memories of Easter for a long time to come.

John asked this morning, "When can we have Easter again?" He was sad when the cousins had to leave. It reminded me of fun times with my cousins in Vermont when I was little. Oh, thank goodness for cousins!

Did you see the lovely tea cozy Heather made me? She gave me one of her darling daffodil tea cozies! Isn't it GORGEOUS! And did you spot my finished vintage fluted tea cozy! Yes, I put it together just in time!

This week I have to sort out the flower order for a friend's up coming wedding... fun times ahead!

I hope you had a lovely day yesterday however you decided to spend it!

3 comments:

One Acre Follies said...

The tea cozies are so cute! And I love your dinner plates. Beautiful table. Is the flower cozy knit or crocheted?

Heather L. said...

Easter was magnificent! Thanks for all the work you put into making it special!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You and your sisters are definitely hostesses with the mostesses! Love looking at your beautiful and thoughtful decorations and meals. Those tea cozies are AMAZING! Happy Spring to you!
Elisabeth