Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Yarn Along









The first of the spring yarn alongs! Oh, itsn't it wonderful to finally have spring on our doorstep (I hope if it isn't on your doorstep, it arrives soon!) We had our first dinner outside last night! Ooooo it was wonderful!

In between sample/test knits for a yarn company, I've been working on my Mondo Cable cardi. Slow, I know, but I am really enjoying the color (Fragrant by Madelinetosh)

Today I got my knitting out but I didn't knit very much. My headache was too severe but I lay it in front of me and sipped my tea and played, "Car fix-it shop" with John. Slow days. Trying to cut myself some slack as I start down the road of being a mama to two now.

I don't have a good book I'm reading... hoping to find some suggestions today during the yarn along.

What are you knitting? Have any of you had 2nd Trimester Headaches? Do they go away eventually?

Joining with Ginny

2 comments:

Nat at Made in Home said...

I love the colour of your cardigan! Hope you feel better!

Reneelynn said...

My daughter went to the hospital twice with severe headaches with her pregnancy.... first thing they always said was are you drinking enough water? Dehydration can bring on headaches....also stress.
We're in MI and the last 3 days rain, rain, rain!!!!! And in the low 40's ugh!!! where is spring????