Friday, May 17, 2013

Bliss


Hello Friends!  I recently finished a spring sweater for myself. Knit out of Berroco Weekend (I love that stuff) it is very drapey and soft to the touch.


The ruched neckline was a fun little detail that I have been wanting to try out for some time.


The sleeves are 3/4 length, gathered. Love it! (Although it's hard to see in the picture)

We've had a busy week here. Something every morning and then rest every afternoon.

I've been enjoying the little bits of flowers from my yard.


I'm trying to imagine what my climbing rose is going to look like when it blooms! It's quite large now! Oh, the anticipation!


I've been soaking up the dapply sunshine and the green views from the backyard as I play with John in the afternoons.

Ah, the bliss of early summer!

Our favorite farmer's market opens tomorrow morning - we're planning on being there. We also spotted a new farmer's market close to our home on Friday afternoons. We can't wait to check it out - although perhaps not this Friday. It's a bit rainy and thunderstormish...

I hope you all have a brilliant weekend! See you next week!

3 comments:

One Acre Follies said...

Ohh, I really like the sweater. Are you going to share the pattern?

Nora said...

Gorgeous!! I love the ruched neckline and the button too!

Christina Wall said...

Hi Sharron! I don't think I'll write up the pattern just yet. But someday soon!