Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Interesting things...

I'm always on the hunt for new interesting things in the knitting world and love pouncing on "new to me"  knitterly things.

Just discovered:
Richard Devreize Yarns (former Koigu head dyer) Haven't tried his yarn yet... but doesn't it look divine?



Looking forward to:
The Yarn Whisperer by Clara Parkes to be published September 2013 (I think I may have to preorder this one. I read the excerpt and it's just wonderful!)






Looking forward to: Adventures in Yarn Farming. Another book not out until the fall. But ooooohhhh the preview looked fantastic!



Salivating over Spring Tree Road's hand painted fiber - isn't it gorgeous? Don't you think you need some?




Very curious about this sock yarn: HD Yarns, Highlighter Sock Yarn. Aren't they wonderfully curious?



Well, those are a few things that have tweaked my interest... what "new" things peaked your interest lately? I'd love to know! Perhaps you can introduce me to a few new things.



3 comments:

Jessica said...

I bookmarked the Adventures in Yarn Farming from Heather's Pinterest page! Looks like a great read. I wish our town would let us have some urban sheep...this is my next baby sweater adventure: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/fish-creek-hooded-baby-sweater
but I really want to try one of your shawls soon, too! So much knitting to do...

Christina Wall said...

Oooo, Jessica, I love that baby sweater! Just marked it to make myself! Isn't that the truth - way too much knitting to do! =)So fun!

Stephanie said...

I love color, so I really like both of the yarns you linked to. I'd like to knit some baby gifts for friends who are expecting in the fall, but I'm not sure there is time for that since I'd also like to knit for my little girl. ;-) I'm catching a bit of the neon fever and have been looking at the madelinetosh online shop a bit. I had an idea for a dark gray sweater with skinny neon orange and green stripes that I think would be adorable on a little boy.