Monday, June 10, 2013

Roses, Roses, Roses!

I'm in "Rose  Wonderland" here at my house these days. My "New Dawn" climber and my Double Pink and Single Pink Knock Out Roses have been making quite the show for me to admire.






Yes, I know, I'm a bit of a fanatic about roses. The problem with having them is... I just want more. I want a rose border, another rose arbor, and yes, a few David Austin Roses please. Isn't funny how once you get into a certain hobby your love for it can grow and grow? I have to check myself.

We have been enjoying them though. We eat dinner on the back deck, as I have said, almost every night. And, thankfully, the climber is just outside my kitchen window for me to look at - perfection.


Yes, we're enjoying the roses right now.

1 comment:

Heather L. said...

Absolutely amazing!!!