Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Yarn Along

Hello Knitters! It's Wednesday! Time for Ginny's Yarn Along. I'm excited to see what everyone else has been up to - I haven't made much progress on my own knitting since I've been knee deep in "work" knitting.
But, here are some pictures of my little bit of progress....

My pop spot shawl is coming along beautifully. It is too much fun to work on and I always wish that I had more time to knit on it... bed time comes too fast these days.


And there's been a little trimming of the roses to do lately too....


And more knitting ... some baby knitting this time. Misti Alpaca fingering which is being knit into a garter stitch kimono! Oh, so lovely and soft!


And of course what would we do without one last look at my roses. Can you tell that I'm in heaven in my backyard right now! Oooo, it's lovely!

What am I reading? Ugh... I don't have anything interesting to read right now. So give me some suggestions! I'll be scouring the Yarn Along for some ideas! Instead I've started watching a class that I bought from Craftsy this past winter. Oooooo! It's wonderful! Which class? Oh, yes, the Fair Isle Vest with Mary Jane Mucklestone. I've always wanted to take a class from her but well, I'm just not in the right part of the country! So, thanks to Craftsy, I've now had my dream come true! It's so much fun! Now to get time to knit the vest!

ta-ta for now!

3 comments:

Amy K said...

The Language of Flowers by Vanessa Diffenbaugh

Megan said...

How about a lovely {and fun} romance? Edenbrooke by Julianne Donaldson.

Mistea said...

Pretty knitting. Like your bubbles shawl and the colours in the alpaca are gorgeous.
I've been reading a lot of non fiction lately for work and pleasure.
Enjoy your garden.