Friday, August 30, 2013

Fresh


Right now I'm loving:
Fresh homemade pumpkin spice lattes


Fresh cut roses from my climber that smell heavenly


Fresh knits from my needles - Yes! I finished my Harumi sweater vest.


There is something so nice about "fresh" things - especially freshly finished knits.
The yarn: Donegal Tweed - absolutely love Donegal, don't you?
Modifications: none. If I were to do it again I think I would make a smaller size. There is a lot of positive ease in this one. Especially around the hips. Although, perhaps I'll need that after the baby is born! =)

I hope you all have a very lovely Labor Day weekend. My husband keeps teasing me that I'll go into labor on Labor day. I think he would really get a kick out of that - funny guy!

Oh, I bet you want the recipe for the homemade Pumpkin Spice Lattes. Not a problem, here it is:


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you do the calligraphy? It's lovely! And so is the knitted vest! You are very talented.

Stephanie said...

Thanks for the recipe. Sounds delicious! I also love the art to accompany the words.