Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day






Hello Friends,

Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you are sharing it with your loved ones! This has been a particularly fun Valentine's Day for me as I helped John get all his Valentine's ready for his preschool class and then watched him come home and open all the ones he received.

It's Arthur's 1st Valentine's Day. oooo, and isn't he the cutest Valentine.

We've made our little Valentine mailbox and stuffed it with our Valentine's notes to each other. We'll sit down at dinner tonight and open them together.

My Valentine to myself was finding a ball of Kroy Sock Yarn - Blue Striped Ragg. I started coveting that colorway after seeing Susan B. Anderson's sock she is knitting from that colorway. I also am so interested to see what's so great about Kroy Sock Yarn -afterall you can pick it up at JoAnn's!
It's a fun season....


2 comments:

Donna said...

Those cookies look delicious! I can't think of a better Valentines gift than yarn. Enjoy your day <3

Stephanie said...

Craft time looks like so much fun! I found a cute pink striped puppy stuffed animal at CVS for only $4.99, so that was Emma's little present. DH and I managed date night last night, which was a great treat. Let me know what you think of Kroy Sock. I have 3 skeins of the rainbow colorway in my stash. I think I was considering using it instead of Kauni for a scarf I saw long ago.