Friday, February 28, 2014

Learning....


You can never please everyone.... so don't try to....


Don't be a doormat...be a strong door with a welcoming door bell...



A clean house was a season in my life and will be a season in the future but is not a season right now... and that is ok (I haven't learned this one yet. I still want a clean house NOW.... but I've heard too many horror stories of kids growing up with "neatnik" mommies that I want to try to achieve a balance).



It's ok to welcome and entertain friends in your house without makeup on - had to do this today because there just wasn't time for the "face."



Stop. Enjoy the pudgy cheeks and toothless grins - they don't last long.



Spring will come despite the weather forecasts... it always does.



Hi Friends!
It's been an intense couple of weeks around here - nothing terrible. Just life with little ones. Hopefully I'll be back to blogging next week - I've got to tell you about my latest yarn adventure!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend! We're supposed to get more snow - we'll see if that really happens.

keep knitting! Spring is around some corner!


2 comments:

Reneelynn said...

I sure hope so. I've had a cold for the the lat 10 days and that with these frigid temps. is getting to me. I think a pot of flowers just might do the trick. Just remember, reserve your strength for the important stuff.....life passes to fast. Enjoy your days.

One Acre Follies said...

It sounds like you are learning some good lessons!