Wednesday, May 28, 2014

A Knitter's Life Podcast: Episode 4







Hi Knitter's

I did another one of my crazy podcasts - and they really are crazy! Oh, my. Well, grab your knitting and have a good laugh!

Here are links to a few things I mention in the podcast:

Went to the TNNA with my two good friends

Happy Fuzzy Yarn - they have the extra fine merino roving I saw at the TNNA

Sweet Georgia - another really nice roving I saw at the TNNA

My mom's watercolors

Podcast where John dyes the fiber I just finished spinning

Eva Neckerchief by my good friend, Brownie Knits

Sweet Tomato Heel by Cat Borhdi

Fish Lips Kiss Heel - had to see what all the hype is about! =) She gives you a lot of information.

Join the group and start a discussion at ClassicCableKnits ravelry group







3 comments:

EMMA said...

Love the way those second pair of sock are knitting up.

Donna said...

Such pretty socks! I love the colors. I'm just watching the latest podcast now. Keep recording!!

Evelyn Hender said...

Wow, that's some fabulous pooling in the bottom photograph!